Monday, September 26, 2011

2 steps forward, how many back?

While my mom was here this weekend, she took a look at my outfit and gave me some pointers.  Don't get me wrong, she was very nice about the whole thing.  Any added emphasis is mine  ;o)

I need to riiiiiiiiiiiiip out the sleeves of the dress, shorten the length of the shoulders and drop the bottom of the armpit down a ways.  Otherwise, the dress is wearable, but not very comfortable (kind of like most of my clothes - I have rather wide shoulders and very few clothes fit, off the rack)

Anyway, I have one sleeve almost completely torn out (remember, everything has been frenched/flat felled/sewn forty million times, so it is not speedy) ;o)

If I can get them put back together in time, I'll have quite a bit of handwork to do to/from Crown this weekend, but on top everything else?  Dunno

4 comments:

  1. Ack! I hate ripping. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    The ripping is finally done and I even have a plan on how to fix the lay of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hopefully the resew will go better for you! I thought the chocolate looked wonderful while you were working on it this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. ;o)

    Maybe one of these days, I will actually get back to this project

    Ha! Don't hold your breath

    ReplyDelete