Monday, August 1, 2011

Let's try it again

Ok, I am back from Canada, Virginia and Horsethief Reservoir - now maybe I can get some sewin' done.

Thanks to Rogue,(thank you, thank you, thank you) I have some gorgeous chocolate satin (silk?) that I am going to use for my kaftan

Here is my new color scheme
The left section is the satin and the decorative triangles; the black farajiyya fabric is under everything; in the middle from the top is the undershirt, then the dress and the pants fabric is on the bottom.  The right hand side has the lining for the kaftan sleeves and the main body.  The red and blue thread will be the braided trim on the farajiyya and the other thread will be lacings on the other pieces (and possibly something woven)

Now, all I have to do is put together.  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment